Fri, 09 Jul|
Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns
Equine-Assisted Soul Experience
The Equine-Assisted Soul Experience is a deep, cleansing and shamanic journey made all the more potent by the presence of horses. Participants can expect a beautiful discovery of self, and an awareness of one's soul purpose in life.
Time & Location
09 Jul 2021, 10:00 – 13 Jul 2021, 14:00
Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UK
About The Event
This is a 5-day workshop offering a deeply transformative experience.
The Equine-Assisted Soul Experience was developed by Flo Magdalena and Soul Support Systems from a spiritual practice called Soul Recognition. As well as her work with Soul Support Systems, Flo Magdalena is best known for her book about the relationship between Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, I Remember Union.
Founded in Vermont in1994, Soul Support Systems is an organisation devoted to assisting people in living healthier, happier, more abundant lives. This work was developed from a deeply spiritual and ancient place - and much of its ethos has been inspired by the teachings of Mary Magdalene.
Flo describes Soul Recognition as being; 'An inward journey, riding the wave of your life force to meet your true self'.
Soul Recognition offers balance for our whole system, which then creates a deeper awareness of who we are, why we are here, and more clearly shows how we “fit” in the world. When we remove areas of separation that exist within our system we are more present, available, focused and creative.
“My own experience is that it is the most life changing thing I have ever done, without a doubt. It has cleared old patterns and ‘stuff’ that have been locked in for a very long time. It has also opened me up to the deeper, wiser more authentic aspects of myself. I am more connected with me and with those around me. I know why I am here, what I have come to do and most importantly I am doing it. It is still unfolding in me even now as my body integrates and aligns itself more and more each day with the pure energy/light of my soul.”
“It is the deepest work you will ever ask yourself to do.” - K.M.
During time spent with Linda Kohanov and her horses out in Arizona, Flo Magdalena discovered that horses acted as a palpable catalyst to the process. So she began to explore the possibility of combining equine work with soul recognition, and she came together with Kathleen Barry Ingram to explore the idea further here in the UK.
If you'd like to read further on the process of Soul Recognition, or hear more about the experience of others, there is a wealth of information on the Soul Support Systems website here.
The 5-day workshop
- We have basic facilities on-site if you'd like to camp during your time with us in the Cotswolds.
- We will also shortly publish a list of recommended venues to stay at if you'd prefer a warm bath and bed during your stay!
- Bookings are now open, and we ask for a deposit of £250 to hold your place with the remaining amount payable one month prior to the workshop beginning. Places are limited so it's worth booking early.
- The full-price is on a sliding scale between £675 - £800. We invite you to be generous if you are able.
- Our daily activities will be held within a covid-safe working environment.
- We provide lunch and supper, please let us know of any specific dietary requirements and/or food allergies.
If you would like to find out more and book a place, please use our contact form on the home page, or call/email directly:
Call us +44 07918 687031