Workshops & Events
- Wed, 21 AprOnline Training
- Wed, 19 MayOnline Training
- Sat, 22 MayHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns22 May, 10:00 – 23 May, 16:00Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKDawn Morgan & Dawn Oakley-Smith bring together therapeutic dance and Natural Horsemanship culminating in a workshop of profound experience . . . This is a two-day taster workshop to invite participants to see what happens during a Horse Dance.
- Wed, 09 JunHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns09 Jun, 10:00 – 14 Jun, 16:00Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKThis 5-day workshop will allow participants to explore grief - a difficult and challenging emotion, with the support of facilitators and horses. How do we express our grief, and can we find ways of releasing past sadnesses and moving forward with a new growth-edge.
- Tue, 22 JunHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns22 Jun, 09:00 – 25 Jun, 17:00Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKThe second week of the IFEEL Diploma in EFHD, on-site at Heartshore. This week focusses on the practical side of learning with horses and features Natural Horsemanship methods and an understanding of Equine behaviour.
- Fri, 09 JulHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns09 Jul, 10:00 – 13 Jul, 14:00Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKThe Equine-Assisted Soul Experience is a deep, cleansing and shamanic journey made all the more potent by the presence of horses. Participants can expect a beautiful discovery of self, and an awareness of one's soul purpose in life.
- Wed, 11 AugHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns11 Aug, 10:00 – 15 Aug, 14:00Heartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6, UKThis 5-day workshop invites you to explore the treasure that can be found from our inner-most grief. How do our deepest wounds mould us? What can these experiences teach us about ourselves? The wisdom of horses guides participants on this incredible journey . . .
We run collaborative workshops and events throughout the year. Themes range from Equine-assisted developmental work to transformative Horse Dancing, creative writing and poetry, self-sufficiency and more.