Workshops & Events
- IFEEL Method Level 5 Diploma in Equine Facilitated Human DevelopmentWed, Apr 21Online Training
- IFEEL Method Level 5 Diploma in EFHD Week TwoWed, May 19Online Training
- An Introduction to Horse DanceSat, May 22Heartshore Horses, Crackstone BarnsMay 22, 10:00 AM – May 23, 4:00 PMHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKDawn Morgan & Dawn Oakley-Smith bring together therapeutic dance and Natural Horsemanship culminating in a workshop of profound experience . . . This is a two-day taster workshop to invite participants to see what happens during a Horse Dance.
- Horse Dance: A Journey with GriefWed, Jun 09Heartshore Horses, Crackstone BarnsJun 09, 10:00 AM – Jun 14, 4:00 PMHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKThis 5 day workshop will allow paticipants to explore grief - a difficult and challenging emotion, with the support of facilitators and horses. How do we express our grief, and can we find ways of releasing past sadnesses and moving forward with a new growth-edge.
- IFEEL Method Level 5 Diploma in EFHD Week ThreeTue, Jun 22Heartshore Horses, Crackstone BarnsJun 22, 9:00 AM – Jun 25, 5:00 PMHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKThe second week of the IFEEL Diploma in EFHD, on-site at Heartshore. This week focusses on the practical side of learning with horses and features Natural Horsemanship methods and an understanding of Equine behaviour.
- Equine-Assisted Soul ExperienceFri, Jul 09Heartshore Horses, Crackstone BarnsJul 09, 10:00 AM – Jul 13, 2:00 PMHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6 9BD, UKOf all the Spiritual workshops we offer, the Soul experience goes the deepest. The Equine-assisted Soul Experience acts as a cleansing of the soul. It is facilitated by highly skilled healers who hold space as events unfold . . .
- Horse Dance: The Gift in the WoundWed, Aug 11Heartshore Horses, Crackstone BarnsAug 11, 10:00 AM – Aug 15, 2:00 PMHeartshore Horses, Crackstone Barns, Minchinhampton, Stroud GL6, UKThis 5 day workshop invites participants to explore the treasure that can be found after experiencing our deeper-most grief. How do our deeper-most wounds mould us? What can these experiences teach us about ourselves? The wisdom of horses guides particpants on this incredible journey . . .
We run collaborative workshops and events throughout the year. Themes range from Equine-assisted developmental work to transformative Horse Dancing, creative writing and poetry, self-sufficiency and more.